Huge thank you to Corinna from Teaching Fabulous Firsties for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!
I am slowly but surely gaining more followers, and I really hope you are enjoying reading what I'm posting as much as I enjoy sharing it with you!
For the Versatile Blogger Award, here are the rules:
1: Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2: Include the link to their blog.
3: Include the image in your blog.
4: Give 7 Random facts about yourself.
5: Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the Award!
6: When nominating, include the links to their site.
7: Let other bloggers know they have been nominated!!!
Here are 7 Random Facts about me...
- I originally went to law school before deciding to become a teacher, yikes! So not my calling in life and glad I figured it out quickly!
- I was in show choir and varsity choir in high school, and I briefly did singing gigs for Catholic conferences. I even have a recorded album (not through a label, but it was professionally recorded)!
- I LOVE to organize and decorate things. I would do it for a living if I could!
- I can't sit still, and I consider myself the ultimate multi-tasker. I can grade papers, surf the web, watch a tv show, and have a conversation with my husband at the same time!
- I'm a homebody. I don't like to leave my house if I don't have to, and I guard my time very carefully. I will get major anxiety if our "social calendar" is too full.
- I am obsessed with ghosts and the paranormal! If there is an app for ghost hunting, I will download it!
- One of my favorite hobbies is writing curriculum and designing units. I get ribbed by my fellow teachers for being such a nerd. And I LOVE it. :)
Here are my nominations for this award!
- Alana at Special Teaching in the Middle
- Karen at [A]musings of a first year teacher
- Addie at Teacher Talk
- Jessica at Dandelions and Dragonflies
- Lorraine at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
- Mrs. B at Middle School Maven
- Victoria at The Wise and Witty Teacher
- Jill at Tales from Second
- Elaina at The Classy Teacher
- Jen at "T" is for Teacher
- Lauren at Life in Middle School
- Randy at The Middle School Mouth
- Heather at Heather's Heart
- Jill at Controlling My Chaos
- Ashley at Riding the Middle School Wave